If this is your “first time” here on My Corner of Italy, welcome! I’m Laura, an Italian blogger. Piacere! (Nice to meet you!)
This is a my Italy blog. I cover all subjects I love: travel, restaurants, hotels, art, shops, personal thoughts & more. Above all, I write about my experiences in Italy, in particular in my region, the Veneto. If you like pictures, join me and other Italy lovers also on Instagram. 🙂
If you’re a brand see the Work with Me page.
For all those who are curious to browse my Italian blog, let me guide you according to the possible interests that led you here (see below).
Go to Venice!
For romantic souls
Italian language lessons
ART & CULTURE
And what about food?
MADE IN ITALY
Posts about made in Italy
My Corner of Italy top 10 Italy blog posts
2 Italian numbers from 1 to 10
3 Cinque Terre in november pro and cons
4 What does Mamma Mia mean in Italian?
5 Italian stereotypes: true or false?
Readers messages to Laura
- Hi, I stumbled somehow across your blog and just wanted to say thank you. We have just recently moved to Italy and I love to read and learn about the area. Your posts give me ideas for things to do and visit on the weekends. I also appreciate the links and info you include. Great work! J.
- Hello, Dear Laura! I have found your site after my trip to Italy this year (just a few months ago). I like you articles and photos at first sight! There is very interesting and useful information. Thank you! V.
- I found your blog. I love it… Thanks, P.
- This is my favourite blog about Italy: funny, informative, cheerful. You’re funny and your English is very good, don’t worry! I’ll keep following you from Canada. A.
- Dear Laura, You have a nice – fun blog on Italy. Saw it today for the first time. Look forward to reading more. B.
- Hi Laura, I just discovered your italian blog today and it is fantastic. Thank you very much! S.
- Hi Laura, It is a big surprise for me today to see your reply, thank you very much for your email. Your reply gave me a deep inspiration for my project. I am quite sure is in the title page of my thesis, you will read: To the inspiration from Laura Teso. Thanks again, and best wishes 🙂 X.
- Hi Laura, this is exactly the Italy blog I was looking for to plan my next tour. Thank you for all the info you share. Good job! J.
- Dear Laura, yours is my favourite Italian lifestyle blog. I can find all the memories from my childhood. M.
- Hi! I read all the italian bloggers I can find. But your blog is the best. Keep it up. J
- Hello Laura, I voted My Corner of Italy for the best italian blogs awards. It makes me smile every day to read things about my beloved Italia. Thank you, D.
My Corner of Italy is a blog about Italy by Italian blogger Laura Teso