- – Collaborations and partnerships
- – Articles and reviews of your product/service
- – Online advertising and product placements
- – Invitations to events
- – Informations and suggestions
More info for brands here! Send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to receive your message! 🙂 Thank you,
- – Collaborazioni e partnerships
- – Articoli e recensioni del vostro servizio/prodotto
- – Pubblicità online e product placement
- – Inviti ad eventi
- – Informazioni e suggerimenti
Più informazioni per le aziende qui! Scrivetemi a email@example.com. Sarò felice di ricevere il vostro messaggio! 🙂 Grazie,
Lately I’m receiving more and more requests, questions, collaboration proposals and so on.
I’d like to clarify that I work as content creator and blogger, all on my own, with no colleagues. So, I alone must write, go on tours, take photos, edit photos and videos, manage my social accounts, take care of my client’s content and mine.
So, I’m sorry but:
- I can’t meet everyone who ask me to. It would take time to my job and my private life. I’m sure you can understand.
- I can’t reply to all the emails I receive, especially to those who ask me for: travel itineraries and tips, suggestions about where to eat or sleep, or other kind of specific requests. Especially when, so far, only 5% of the people whom I replied to wrote me back for thanking me.
Sorry, I’m a kind person but that doesn’t mean that people can take advantage of me. I’m not a tourist information office. I’m just a blogger.
When I receive a significant amount of questions about a certain topic, I can decide to write a post, which can be useful for everybody. But I can’t satisfy single requests, especially when they imply informations that you can find easily on your own online. Or, on the contrary, require a lot of work on my part, unless you request a professional consultation.