Are you looking for some affordable women’s shoes made in Italy online? I have the perfect brand in mind for you.
Women’s shoes made in Italy online
I was recently contacted by an Italian shoe company based in Brescia to test a pair of their shoes and possibly show it on my Instagram page. By the way, if you want to follow me there, you can find me here: mycornerofitaly.
The brand’s name is Elementary Lux (link at the bottom of the article). They started as manufacturers for important fashion brands and only on 2019 they made up their mind to try and create their own line. This line includes basic models, which are perfect for everyday life and to match different kinds of outfits.
All the strengths of Elementary Lux:
- 100% Made in Italy.
- The leather is Italian (Golden Rated certification).
- Manufactured in the factory and sold directly without intermediaries.
- Basic models, always fashionable and perfect on many occasions.
- The direct production and sale allow them to maintain affordable prices.
- Made with sustainable materials and according to ecological principles.
- With every purchase, they plant a new tree to save the Amazon rainforest.
- The patent of the shoes is 100% natural.
- All the packaging is biodegradable or recyclable or reusable.
I chose a pair of flame red flats, in Italy we call this specific shoe model “ballerina” cause they resemble the ballet dancers’ shoes. You have to know that unfortunately, I have very delicate feet. If I wear shoes without sock I get blisters on my pinky toe and also on the back of the heel. Well, I went out to take some pics of me with the shoes on, without socks and… no blisters. That’s because the leather is very soft. That’s a win for me. And what about the red shade? It’s so perfect. I had wanted a pair of red flats for a long time!
If you want to purchase one of their shoes, please check the size charts and the indications they give on the website. In fact, for my pair, I had to choose one size bigger than my usual, because of the tight fit (I always prefer to be more comfy, precisely because of my blisters problem).
Shipment: Italy, EU and USA only.
And now let’s shop!
You can shop at www.elementarylux.com
Disclaimer: I have a collaboration with this brand, meaning I receive a small commission for every purchase made through the link above, while the price to the public doesn’t change.